Pewag Snox Pro Self-Tensioning Snow Tire Chains – Diamond Pattern – Square Link – 1 Pair
- Easy-to-install, self-tightening tire chains give you extra traction in snow and ice
- Square links form cross chains
- Great traction in snow
- Excellent grip and stopping power on ice
- Small link size contributes to a smooth ride
- Diamond-pattern chains offer more tire coverage
- Increased traction and stopping power when driving forward and during turns
- Fast and easy installation with automatic tensioning
- Simply pull the chains over your tires and they will automatically center and tighten as you drive
- Quick-release latch makes it easy to loosen chains for removal
- Nickel manganese alloy steel construction is durable and rust resistant
- Plastic bumpers prevent scuffs or scratches on rims
- SAE Class S chains are designed for vehicles with restricted wheel well clearance
- Reusable storage case included
Qualified Discount: Vet/Senior, Business or Gov’t call 800 770-0077
- Additional information
- Fits Tire Size
- Square Link
- SNOX Install Video
No rings, no hooks, no re-tensioning – snow chain mounting has never been so easy. How is that possible? The solution lies in the unique technology which is placed in the pewag snox-box. At a certain speed, the pewag snox-system locks the ring – and ideal tensioning of the chain is regulated automatically. When the vehicle stops, the ring is released again and you can simply pull the chain off the tire. For an even quicker removal of the chain, the latest generation of the pewag snox is additionally equipped with the patented quick-release latch system. Ideal for drivers who want to be prepared for all wintry conditions. Always on board, always prepared.
- Fits: 15″ – 18″ tires (for exact sizes, see tab above)
- Link thickness: 3.2 mm
- Quantity: 2 chains
- 90-Day warranty
Fits Tire Size
SNOX Install Video
The goods sold on this website are warranted free from defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is given and no affirmation of SELLER, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty. Buyer must notify SELLER in writing, within 10 days of discovery of the alleged defect and within the warranty period stated above.
Please note that the charts containing recommendations regarding snow chain size, wheel and tire dimensions are maintained with the utmost care! Due to rapid technological changes it may occur that not all data will be up to date at each point in time.
We strive to keep the snow chain pages always up to date. However, we ask you to refer to the user manual provided by the vehicle manufacturer before mounting the snow chain. Glacier Chain Supply can therefore not be liable in any case.
Thank you for your understanding.