Pewag “ALL SQUARE” WIDE BASE & DUALS – 7 mm
The standard of quality; pewag square link.
Pewag nickel manganese alloy square link tire chains wear up to 48 times longer than conventional twist link tire chains while giving you up to 32% more traction.
- Made of premium alloy TITAN Grip® steel
- Rock Hardness of 63 – tool like steel hardness
- Extremely durable and efficient, with a result of less downtime
- Provides superior road gripping ability to standard twist-link chain
- Saves money in the long run, costs less per mile!:
- lasts up to 48x longer than standard twist-link chain
- Can be reversed for better wear and longer life
- Chains are repairable, lowering long term cost
- Preferred chain by State & County D.O.T.’s and City Public Works
- 100% manufactured in Pueblo, Colorado with US Steel!
Qualified Discount: Vet/Senior, Business or Gov’t call 800 770-0077
Our number one priority is your safety at work and on the road. We provide Pewag Products “Made in USA”!
Fits Tire Size
Cross Chain Stock No. USA6253
Cross Chain Length 16.25″, 7mm dia, 11 links
Cross Chain Hook 407USA .281″ in Dia.
Side Chain Stock No. 1006USA, .281″ dia, 80″ in length
What is SC?
“S” just means std side chain
“C” in the part number means “Cams” to tighten the chains.
Built-in cam tighteners make it easy to achieve a tight, secure fit
After chains are installed, drive for a short distance (20 ft) and re-tighten
The goods sold on this website are warranted free from defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is given and no affirmation of SELLER, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty. Buyer must notify SELLER in writing, within 10 days of discovery of the alleged defect and within the warranty period stated above.
Please note that the charts containing recommendations regarding snow chain size, wheel and tire dimensions are maintained with the utmost care! Due to rapid technological changes it may occur that not all data will be up to date at each point in time.
We strive to keep the snow chain pages always up to date. However, we ask you to refer to the user manual provided by the vehicle manufacturer before mounting the snow chain. Glacier Chain Supply can therefore not be liable in any case.
Thank you for your understanding.