Pewag USA 4211 SC 5.6 mm All Square Dual Chain for Light Truck
The standard of quality; Pewag Square Link
Pewag nickel manganese alloy square link tire chains wear up to 48 times longer than conventional twist link tire chains while giving you up to 32% more traction. Pewag Square link tire chain is specifically designed to provide superior wear and traction under the most severe conditions.
- Made of premium alloy TITAN Grip® steel
- Rock Hardness of 63 – tool like steel hardness
- Extremely durable and efficient, with a result of less downtime
- Provides superior road gripping ability to standard twist-link chain
- Saves money in the long run, costs less per mile!:
- lasts up to 48x longer than standard twist-link chain
- Can be reversed for better wear and longer life
- Chains are repairable, lowering long term cost
- Preferred chain by State & County D.O.T.’s and City Public Works
- 100% manufactured in Pueblo, Colorado with US Steel!
“Always pre-fit chains before use”
Our chains always sold in “Pairs”
Extra-durable, corrosion-resistant nickel manganese alloy steel chains are reversible and made of thick, square links for excellent grip and reliable wear. Chains are sized to fit wide-base or dual tires. Cam-style side chains make adjusting a snap