USASSE 3112165-2 Pewag Skid Steer Double Duty Alloy Snow Tire Chains – Ladder Pattern – 8.2 mm Square Link
USASSE 3112165-2 Pewag Skid Steer Equipment Chains – 2 Link Spacing 8.2mm
- Nickel manganese alloy steel construction is extra-durable and corrosion resistant
- Square, 8.2-mm-thick links provide superior strength and grip
- Double-spaced cross chains increase stopping power
- Spaced only 2 links apart on the side chain for maximum tire coverage
- Heavy-duty chains are ideal for industrial equipment, such as skid steers and forklifts
- Made in the USA
Fits Tire Size
- Application: 12″ – 16-1/2″ skid steer tires
- Link thickness: 8.2 mm
- Quantity: 2 chains
- 90-Day warranty
The goods sold on this website are warranted free from defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is given and no affirmation of SELLER, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty. Buyer must notify SELLER in writing, within 10 days of discovery of the alleged defect and within the warranty period stated above.
Please note that the charts containing recommendations regarding snow chain size, wheel and tire dimensions are maintained with the utmost care! Due to rapid technological changes it may occur that not all data will be up to date at each point in time.
We strive to keep the snow chain pages always up to date. However, we ask you to refer to the user manual provided by the vehicle manufacturer before mounting the snow chain. Glacier Chain Supply can therefore not be liable in any case.
Thank you for your understanding.