Pewag Servo RS 75 Self-Tensioning Snow Tire Chains
Sporty, thrilling, and durable.
pewag servo was developed for vehicles with high powered engines and offers the ease of stationary mounting and reliability under all conditions.
Due to its low profile pattern for class “S” applications; pewag servo allows for vehicle clearance, perfect traction, and a long life span.
•High quality chain with innovative technology
•pewag servo ratchet tensions the chain automatically – manual tensioning is not necessary
•Always pre-fit chains before use
Qualified Discount: Vet/Senior, Business or Gov’t call 800 770-0077
This Product is made @ Pewag – Austria
With their square links and diagonal pattern, these easy-to-install, self-tensioning, alloy steel chains offer superior traction and a smooth ride. Specially designed for vehicles with limited wheel well clearance.
- Patented tensioning system self-tightens during installation – no manual tensioning needed. Simply make the required connections and engage the ratcheting servo device to perfectly fit each chain
- TITANGrip steel wears well and provides excellent durability
- Titanium alloy steel construction is strong and corrosion resistant
- Diagonal pattern delivers a smooth ride
- Square links offer superior grip and traction
- Plastic bumpers provide rim protection – no scuffs or scratches
- Low-profile design is perfect for passenger cars with limited clearance in the wheel well
- SAE Class S tire chains
- Convenient fit – works on both front- and rear-wheel-drive vehicles
Fits: 12″ – 15″ tires
Link thickness: 3.2 mm
Quantity: 2 chains
RS Install Video
Pewag Install Video on YouTube.com