Pewag TITE N LITE – Heavy Duty Truck – Duals 5.6 mm
Pewag nickel manganese alloy square link tire chains wear up to 48 times longer than conventional twist link tire chains while giving you up to 32% more traction. Pewag Square link tire chain is specifically designed to provide superior wear and traction under the most severe conditions.
- Made of premium alloy TITAN Grip® steel
- Rock Hardness of 63 – tool like steel hardness
- Extremely durable and efficient, with a result of less downtime
- Provides superior road gripping ability compared to standard twist-link chain
- Saves money in the long run, costs less per mile!:
- lasts up to 48x longer than standard twist-link chain
- Can be reversed for better wear and longer life
- Chains are repairable, lowering long term cost
- Preferred chain by State & County D.O.T.’s and City Public Works
“Always pre-fit chains before use”
Our chains always sold in “Pairs”
Starwave® profile links
pewag snow chain with starwave® profile links
To increase both grip and life span,pewag intro- duced the wave profile. pewag differentiates chain links between a rectangular (for example 7 mm wide but 8.2 mm high) and a square version (for example 7 mm wide and 7 mm high).
Which one of these basic shapes used depends on the chain’s application. For example, pewag unimove has a rectangular link shape, while the pewag asv partly consists of square wave profile links.
The goods sold on this website are warranted free from defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is given and no affirmation of SELLER, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty. Buyer must notify SELLER in writing, within 10 days of discovery of the alleged defect and within the warranty period stated above.
Please note that the charts containing recommendations regarding snow chain size, wheel and tire dimensions are maintained with the utmost care! Due to rapid technological changes it may occur that not all data will be up to date at each point in time.
We strive to keep the snow chain pages always up to date. However, we ask you to refer to the user manual provided by the vehicle manufacturer before mounting the snow chain. Glacier Chain Supply can therefore not be liable in any case.
Thank you for your understanding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.