Pewag USA 4221 SC 7ST Dual Studded Chain for Light Truck
Qualified Discount: Vet/Senior, Business or Gov’t call 800 770-0077
“Always pre-fit chains before use”
Our chains always sold in “Pairs”
- Made of premium alloy TITAN Grip® steel
- Rock Hardness of 63 – tool like steel hardness
- Extremely durable and efficient, with a result of less downtime
- Provides superior road gripping ability compared to standard twist-link chain
- Saves money in the long run, costs less per mile!:
- lasts up to 48x longer than standard twist-link chain
- Chains are repairable, lowering long term cost
- Preferred chain by State & County D.O.T.’s and City Public Works
- 100% manufactured in Pueblo, Colorado with US Steel!
Fits Tire Size
What is ST
What is “ST”?
“ST” stands for “Studded” chains.
Pewag’s revolutionary 8-sided star stud design is proven to
outlast and outperform the competition. Breaking the mold of
conventional round studs; Pewag’s 8-sided star stud allows for a
deeper hardening on each individual piece. This chain is
engineered for the most aggressive off-road applications.
•Built to last, and Made in USA!
•Can be custom built to any tire size, with or without cams
•ideal for forestry, oil fields, and ice road trucking
Always pre-fit chains before use
What is SC?
“S” just means std side chain
“C” in the part number means “Cams” to tighten the chains.
Built-in cam tighteners make it easy to achieve a tight, secure fit
After chains are installed, drive for a short distance (20 ft) and re-tighten
The goods sold on this website are warranted free from defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase. No other warranty, expressed or implied, is given and no affirmation of SELLER, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty. Buyer must notify SELLER in writing, within 10 days of discovery of the alleged defect and within the warranty period stated above.
Please note that the charts containing recommendations regarding snow chain size, wheel and tire dimensions are maintained with the utmost care! Due to rapid technological changes it may occur that not all data will be up to date at each point in time.
We strive to keep the snow chain pages always up to date. However, we ask you to refer to the user manual provided by the vehicle manufacturer before mounting the snow chain. Glacier Chain Supply can therefore not be liable in any case.
Thank you for your understanding.